Kimberly Clark Gastrostomy Feeding Tube is a medical device used to provide enteral nutrition (feeding directly into the stomach) to patients who are unable to consume food orally. It is a type of feeding tube that is surgically inserted through the abdomen and into the stomach. It is made of medical-grade silicone and has a low-profile design, which means it is less noticeable and more comfortable for the patient.
Why choose Kimberly Clark G Tube?
- Clearly marked feeding, medication, and balloon ports provide ease of identification
- The tapered tip eases catheter insertion and enhances patient comfort
- The slim design allows more air to circulate around the stoma site
- Radiopaque stripe aids in catheter visualization
- Graduated centimeter markings for tube position verification
- 9-1/2″ length