Serola Belt helps stabilize the base of the spine to help increase back, hip, and leg strength. It is made of soft, breathable material and is designed to be worn around the hips, just above the pelvic bones. The belt has two pads that rest on either side of the lower back, near the SI joint providing compression and support to the area. This is adjustable and can be tightened or loosened to achieve the desired level of support. It is considered to be safe and effective, and it is commonly used in physical therapy clinics, chiropractic offices, and other healthcare settings.
Why choose Serola Belt?
- Lightweight and durable: Long-lasting and heavy gauge rubber.
- Extra-strong double-pull elastic: The woven elastic provides proper compression and resists harmful pressure on SI joints while movements.
- Conforms to the contour & Virtually invisible: Fits well underneath the clothes and conforms to the body shape keeping the spine aligned.
- Hook and loop closures: Save from over-tightening and allow proper tension to make the Serola belt breathable and comfortable to wear.
- Open cell urethane inner layer: This new layer replaces cotton webbing to normalize the range of motion and increase the patient’s compliance.
- Stop point at the end of R.O.M: Compresses the soft tissues of the hips so that when the joint opens, it ensures a stop point at the end of a normal range of motion.